The Convector XL is available for 15% off as a pre-order deal with an estimated shipping date of Dec. 15th.
Convector XL Features:
- Titanium construction
- Large Heater Plate Matrix with greater extraction capabilities
- 0.2g chamber capacity
- Cooling fins on chamber
- Friction-fit replaceable chamber screen
- Quad Bore Ceramic cooling insert with high flow
- 14mm male tapered stem for adapting to glass
- Modular design with 8mm connections
The Convector XL features a large diameter, shallow chamber for even "one hit" extraction capability. The XL design is the logical progression from the Convector standard, taking the innovative convection heater matrix technology and applying it to a form factor power users will appreciate.
The XL uses the same concept as Convector but with a 70% larger heater matrix. This additional matrix area makes heating more forgiving, convection penetration more uniform and provides unmatched rapid extraction capability. When the XL is paired with the Inductor it is one of the fastest extraction devices on the market today.
How to use:
Loosely place your material of choice into the Convector chamber. Do not pack the chamber too tight, the Convector needs airflow to extract properly. Attach the Convector cap onto the chamber. Heat the tip of the cap for your desired length and then inhale from the stem opening.
Convector can be heated with any heat source, for optimal performance we recommend using the Convector paired with the Inductor.
Convector XL comes with:
- 1x XL Convector Device;
- 1x XL Titanium Camo Cap
- 1x XL Titanium Chamber with O-Rings
- 1x XL Stainless Steel Chamber Screen. Friction fit and replaceable
- 1x XL Titanium Stem
- 1x XL Bamboo carrying tube
- 1x XL Ceramic Quad bore cooling tube with O-Rings
How to use
How to use